There are many advantages linked with the foreigners to invest in Malaysia. Malaysia Developer start with providing property ownership status, flexible mortgages easily available and much more for its property investors. The property investment in Malaysia is one of the cheapest in Central Asia. The property investment brings along potential growth for the foreign as well as the local investors. Malaysia is a politically and economically stable country free from natural disaster threats. In 2016 “My second home” program attracted many foreigners from all over the world to invest in Malaysian property and ranked as 3rd best place to reside in the world.
There are many key advantages linked with investing in Malaysia few of them are:
- Malaysia allows its investors direct foreign ownership of the purchased property.
- Malaysia properties offers security in legal ownership through proper titled documents.
- Landed, free hold properties can be owned and allows to invest in as many properties as you wish to.
- Allow the sale and purchase of property freely in the market
- Foreigners have many business opportunities as they can purchase bilk units such as buildings, hotels, resorts and projects.
- Foreigners can invest freely in auction properties
- No inheritance tax or repatriation restrictions are imposed for property investment.
Investing in Malaysia is stable investment when compared to other property investment markets in the world. Many ups and downs are linked with the property investments, but it tends to be less unstable than other markets such as the stock market. This might be due to the time span as property needs time to sale or purchase, but shares are comparatively fast. The property is always in demand and the prices always tend to increase.
The climbing up of the countries score is observed to be due to the higher authorities who have made Malaysia economically stable and have reduced the tax rates including property tax rates. Simultaneously the country has also increased the capital gains due to taxes. The economic transformation provides better place and opportunity by welcoming the foreign investment in the country. The economic transformation acts like a gravitational force that has attracted numerous emigrants considering investing in Malaysia.
Choosing the right location purchase land is an important task. A suburb of Kuala Lumpur bounded by national sports complex and shah alam expressway, none other than the Bukit Jalil estate was used as a filming location for 1999 movies. Bukit Jalil estate offers many convenient and ideal condominiums for the foreign as well as local investors.
Despite of many challenging turns the investment in property has always been a safest investment as it is a long-term asset. Malaysian market is specially positioned to cater the needs of its buyers and to facilitate them. Malaysia is surely a safest and established country for foreign investors to take advantage of real estates.